As a Landlord, you might find yourself exposed to more risks than you think. A standard Household policy will not be sufficient to protect you from the type of claims that might occur so you will need a specialist policy which will cover you and give you peace of mind.

We have a great range of products that will cater for the single Property Owner and the Property Owner with a portfolio. Specialist cover is available for Buildings, Landlords Contents, Landlords Liability and Loss of Rent.

We can also cater for non-standard and unoccupied proprties.

Property Owners Insurance is essential for any buy to let property in fact in most cases it is a mandatory requirement with any buy to let mortgage offer. With its panel of leading insurers, we are well placed to offer you a policy specifically designed for landlords at very competitive rates.